- 2021 International Screen Forum/Screenworks Write From Home Mentorship (development lab)
- Semifinalist (top 10%) – Screencraft Fellowship, 2018.
- Top 12 Recommended Scripts – Scriptapalooza Fellowship 2017.
- Top 10 Recommended Scripts – Scriptdoctor Contest of Contest Winners 2017.
- Quarterfinalist (top 6%) – Shore Scripts 2017 (features)
Genre/Format/Status: Historical Drama (Feature) (script)
A Priestess of Avalon struggles to preserve her community’s traditions of healing and unity against the powers of the King and Bishop of the newly emerging Christian Church, who want to destroy the ancient rituals and take the Grail for themselves, with all its magic and power.
Three archaeologists discover a mysterious grail and jar of papyrus scrolls under the Sphinx in Egypt. Through reading these scrolls, the lead archaeologist learns of the story of the last priestess of Avalon – VIVIANE, written by her daughter SARAH.
As narrator, Sarah tells of the priestesses’ guardianship of the grail, their ancient bloodline and the philosophy of the Light, which they share with their brothers, the Knights of the Brotherhood of the Light. We are told of the last days of this society, as the priestesses move to ensure they can prevail in the wider world off Avalon.